- Must have a higher degree in an area of Computing.
- Must also possess a demonstrated record of high quality teaching at the undergraduate level and evidence of research and publication.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, scholarship, service and technology application in the classroom.
- Must possess a genuine interest in helping students
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
NB: Candidates are required to formally apply in writing, and to submit a curriculum vitae (inclusive of a statement on teaching and research interests) giving full particulars of qualifications, experience, and the names and addresses of three (3) referees and certified copies of academic qualifications and practicing certificates.