- Have five (5) CXC subjects with Ranges 1 to 3 or GCE O' Level A to C is required including Mathematics and English
- Have sound understanding of handling and using electrical repair tools and equipment.
- Have a minimum of Two (2) years experience in same or a similar position
- Be able to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be willing to work flexible hours and work week
- Be willing to work in challenging situations
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
- Have positive work ethics and attitude
- Heart Certification would be an asset
- Excellent time management skills
NB: All applications must include a telephone contact number.
All interested Jamaicans are required to submit a copy of their application to the Work Permit section of the Ministry of Tourism, 64 Knutsford Boulevard Kingston 5