- Must be attorneys-at-law with not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar and/or in the Judiciary of any Commonwealth Caribbean territory or common law jurisdiction, including mixed or hybrid jurisdictions (common law and civil law).
- Qualifications and/or experience in administration, academia or finance would be an asset.
- Willingness and ability to promote student-centred learning;
- Dynamic leadership skills tending to enhance the development of staff, students and the Norman Manley Law School as a whole;
- Human Relations skills;
- Management skills capable of energizing the Norman Manley Law School community and to reinforce its standing as a centre of learning;
- Strategic Planning skills;
- Willingness and ability to implement the expansion plans of the Council of Legal Education for the Norman Manley Law School
NB: One copy of a letter of application and a letter of recommendation from each of three (3) referees, accompanied by a curriculum vitae and any supporting documents should be sent under confidential cover
For a copy of the advertisement and/or further particulars, please refer to www.nmls.edu.jm
Information relating to salary and allowances may be directed to Mrs. Jacqueline Samuels-Brown, Q.C., Chairman, Council of Legal Education at 1 (876)967-1258/0493