- Must have graduated from a recognized programme
- Postgraduate training in Dentistry from a recognized University and be registered with the Regulatory Authority of their local jurisdiction.
- Should also have demonstrated excellence in teaching and research in the field of Dentistry and the ability to integrate real world experience with academic theory.
- Certification in teaching at the tertiary level would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching, scholarship, service and technology application in the classroom.
- Must possess a genuine interest in helping students
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
NB: Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae (inclusive of a detailed statement of their teaching and research interests in the respective disciplines) giving full particulars of qualifications, experience, and the names and addresses of three (3) referees and certified copies of academic qualifications and practicing certificates.
In order to expedite the selection process, applicants are advised to ask their referees to send reports under confidential cover to the address below without waiting to be contacted.