- Must have a postgraduate degree in Hospitality or Business Management.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a PhD in either of the mentioned areas.
- Must also possess considerable teaching experience at the tertiary level and/or relevant experience at a senior level in the hospitality industry in the areas of Accounting or Information Technology.
- To teach undergraduate and graduate courses and take part in curriculum development in the following areas: Convention Sales Planning and Management, Hospitality Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Physical Plant Management, Quality Service Management and Entrepreneurship, Food Service Administration
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching, scholarship, service and technology application in the classroom.
- Must possess a genuine interest in helping students
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
NB: Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae (inclusive of a detailed statement of their teaching and research interests in the respective disciplines) giving full particulars of qualifications, experience, and the names and addresses of three (3) referees and certified copies of academic qualifications and practicing certificates.
In order to expedite the selection process, applicants are advised to ask their referees to send reports under confidential cover to the address below without waiting to be contacted.