- Must possess a PhD in an area of Analysis (including Stochastic Analysis), Mathematical Finance, Applied Mathematics or Applied Statistics.
- Strong candidates with other research interests in Mathematical Sciences will be considered.
- Possess a demonstrated record of high quality teaching at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- A significant record of achievement in independent research and success in attracting research funding.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, scholarship, service and technology application in the classroom.
- Must possess a genuine interest in helping students and the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
NB: For further information on the Department of Mathematics, please visit us at http://myspot.mona.uwi.edu/mathematics/
Successful candidates are expected to assume duties on August 1, 2013.
Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae (inclusive of a detailed statement of their teaching and research interests in the respective disciplines) giving full particulars of qualifications, experience, and the names and addresses of three (3) referees and certified copies of academic qualifications and practicing certificates.