- Have at least three years experience
- Have the ability to lead, motivate and work well within a team
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Be flexibility, have positive work ethics and attitude
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and must be creative
- Possess excellent skills in producing show pieces - including chocolate, pastillage and sugar
- Have good communication skills and must be able to conduct on the job and classroom style training, should be able to train local unqualified staff
- Have buffet design skills
- Be classically trained on basic Pastry skills and recipes
NB: All applications must include a telephone contact number.
All Interested Jamaicans are to send a copy of their application to the Work Permit Section Ministry of Tourism, 64 Knustford Boulevard, Kingston 5.