The National Solid Waste Management Authority invites
applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Projects
& Research Manager.
The Projects & Research Manager is responsible for
the planning of projects and conducting research activities, to gather
information from different sources for the supporting of improved standards and
procedures within the Authority.
• Ability to analyze, summaries and categories information and present it in a
readable and engaging way
• Manage and undertake research activities to gather
information from different sources, which demonstrates and reflects best
practice and innovation
• Strong human relations skills
• Strong analytical and reasoning ability skills
• An effective decision maker