Under the direction of the General Manager, the
Maintenance Supervisor will have responsibility for the efficient operation of
the maintenance department of the hotel.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the job
include but are not limited to:
• Supervise the interior and exterior maintenance needs
of the entire property.
• Effecting preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance to maintain
property in safe and functional condition.
• Documentation of all mandatory, ongoing, property preventative maintenance.
• Schedule and assign duties to Maintenance staff.
• Maintain records of types and frequency of maintenance.
• Make approved purchases of supplies, equipment and services.
• Maintain and control maintenance inventory.
• Conduct regular safety inspections of the property.
• Train and supervise maintenance staff.
• Thorough knowledge of power, water and gas turnoffs, plumbing cleanouts,
• Ensure maintenance of interior & exterior lighting, gutter cleaning,
walkways, parking areas, trash enclosures, pools & ponds, spa, buildings
and common area facilities.
• Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the
best overall performance of the department and hotel.
• Tertiary level qualification in related field from a
• Professional certification.
• Minimum of 4 - 5 years' related experience.
• Working knowledge of electricity, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, pumps, locks,
pool, pond & spa care.