Tastee Limited is seeking to recruit an experienced and
qualified individual to join its team in the following capacity and have direct
report to the Maintenance Manager at head office:
Areas of Responsibility to include but not limited to:
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on
factory equipment including conveyor systems, boilers, air compressors,
pneumatic systems, motors, pumps, kettles and other bakery equipment.
• Setup and operate welding plants, drill press, grinder, hand tools and other
• Perform metal fabrication and modification to new and existing
• Must be detailed oriented and able to follow written
and oral instructions.
• Must be able to analyze and solve problems so as to identify and repair
• Excellent hand-to-eye coordination and vision.
• Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is
able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Work Pressure:
• Ability to lift heavy equipment
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must be able to work long and extended hours (weekends/ Public Holidays)
• Must be able to work in stressful and unpleasant situations