A statutory body engaged in development financing, is
seeking to recruit an experienced and technically competent individual to fill
the following position.
Reporting to the HR and Administration Manager, this
position is accountable for keeping internal and external stakeholders aware
and informed of the organization's policies, programs and services while
maintaining the organization's image of a solid, professional financial
institution operating with transparency and integrity so that the organization
achieves its Mission and Vision.
Specifically, the position will:
1. Review/modify and implement the organization's
2. Draft/review press releases and any other communiqué from the Fund; prepare
speeches and other presentation material for the CEO, Board of Directors and
Managers as required.
3. Establish and maintain effective relationships/contacts with the media
ensuring timely response to requests for information; manage PR and
Communications service providers.
4. Develop and execute public relations programmes designed to project a favourable
image and gain public support for organization's strategic objectives.
5. Co-ordinate the preparation and publication of the organization's Annual
Report to ensure completion in the specified timeframe.
6. Select, determine and organize the Fund's participation in public education
activities such as exhibitions, trade shows and seminars.
7. Redesign and maintain the organization's corporate website and co-ordinate
the design and preparation of brochures, posters, promotional videos,
photographs and other publicity and information materials for the Fund.
If you have the necessary ability and experience, please send your CV
with a covering letter identifying key strengths in relation to requirements. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be