The incumbent will provide leadership, management and
vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls
and reporting procedures and people systems in place to effectively grow the
organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Providing day-to-day leadership and management
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their
alignment with Mona-Tech’s short-term and long-term objective
• Setting comprehensive goals for Mona-Tech’s performance and growth
• Directing expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate
• Analyzing problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to
ensure company survival and growth
• Reviewing financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or
• Driving Mona-Tech to achieve profitability, cash flow, business goals and
Applicants are required to submit a resume giving full
particulars of qualification, experience, the name and addresses of three
referees (one of whom should be your present organization) and copies of
academic qualifications. These should be sent by electronic mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Managing Director for the
attention of the Administrative Services Officer, Mona- Tech Engineering
Services Limited, 4 St. John’s Close, The University of the West Indies, Mona
Campus, Kingston 7. The final date for receipt of applications is December 15,
2017. Applicants are advised to ask their referees to send reports under
confidential cover to the above address without waiting to be contacted.
Mona-Tech thanks all applicants, however, due to the
volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mona-Tech Engineering Services Ltd ...Creative Minds...