• To administer Estates in accordance with the law and in
the best interest of beneficiaries, clients and creditors.
We thank all applicants, however, only short-listed
candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• Paralegal Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant
• Excellent paralegal knowledge with specific emphasis on the Law of
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• At least three years’ related work experience. Candidates with prior
paralegal experience in a law firm will be at a distinct advantage.