The position of Collections Officer acts as liaison
between customers and our institution and should guide loan recipients towards
repayment to the company as per agreed timelines.
• Meet set targets; comply with company standards and
legal collection laws.
• Input data and creating spreadsheets showing the progress of efforts to
collect debts and negotiated payment options.
• Review delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted
for collection of overdue accounts.
• Organize collection work load according to degree and amount of delinquency.
• Write letters for use in collection attempts.
• Refer accounts for repossession and legal actions to the Collections manager.