The Customer Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Marketing, Trade Marketing and Area Distribution plans according to brand, coverage, volume and profitability targets and guidelines, established for each trading channel , to achieve overall business results.
- Lead the definition and execution of optimum Trade Marketing & Distribution (TM&D) projects to ensure the right implementation in the end market.
- Develop an appropriate retail/customer dialogue strategy to meet business objectives using consumer and trade research data.
- Manage the budget associated with negotiations, materials and promotional find link to key accounts to allow correct budget management.
- Maximize the selling-out of our brands through activities at the Point of Sale that will enable us to positively influence purchasing habits of consumers
- Develop the operational plan according to agreed Marketing activities and TM&D Projects within allocated budget that generates the guidelines to measure the success at the end of the year.
- Identify new opportunities to better impact target consumers through key accounts outlets and activities.
- Analyze trade data and recommend action plans to improve brand performance in the trade.