THE MONTEGO BAY CULTURAL CENTRE INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF PART-TIME CURATORIAL ASSISTANT
• Provision of organizational and administrative support to the Assistant
• Assists in the day-day operations of the National Gallery West’s Exhibition
• Assists the National Gallery West Assistant Curator with research, organization, mounting and maintenance of exhibitions.
• Conducts Tours and assists with other support functions.
• Knowledge of art Practices, art handling and art gallery operational
• Knowledge of Jamaican Art History, Culture & Cultural Affairs.
• Good oral and written communication skills.