• Have a working knowledge of the Education Act/Education Regulations (1980), Child Care and Protection Act, Ministry of Finance FAA Act.
• Have at least five (5) years supervisory experience at the Primary level of Principal/Vice Principal
• Proven knowledge in Curriculum Development
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Have strong interpersonal communication, time management and organizational skills
• Be computer literate
• Be a STRONG DISCIPLINARIAN
• Proven knowledge of policy formulation
• Aptitude for strategic thinking, planning and implementation
• Have a strong understanding of strategies and programmes to optimize students' achievements.