GoldenEye, located in Oracabessa, St. Mary, a member of the Island Outpost Group, is seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the following position.
The position will have responsibility to:
• Plan, organize and implement systems that support the property’s environment, health and safety standards;
• Organize and conduct EHS training within the Hotel.
• Lead the Property’s Emergency Response Team and comply with all Company policies and procedures;
• Review accidents and incidents on the property and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions;
• Maintain and update as needed, SOP’s for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training;
• Provide advice, assist and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working;
• Ensure inspections by regulatory agencies are coordinated and deficiencies minimized and corrected. Coordinate with CEO’s,
Operations and General Manager on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections;
• Plan and action Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures;
• Assist in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to
correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness;
• Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property are in
compliance with the property’s policies regarding environment, health and safety requirements.