The Planning Institute of Jamaica is seeking to identify a suitably
qualified candidate to fill the contractual position of Project Assistant.
• Provide administrative support to the Project Manager in the implementation of programme activities to include assisting in the
monitoring of project activities and troubleshooting where necessary
• Assist with the scheduling and coordination of meetings, workshops, missions and site visits
• Provide the inputs required of the Project Management Unit to ensure the
timely procurement of goods and services to be acquired under the project
• Prepare and disseminate reports to include budget details, procurement and monthly Unit reports
• Effective time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships with multi-sectoral agencies
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
We thank you for your expressions of interest, however, only short listed applicants will be contacted.