In keeping with its vision of achieving ʻBest-in-Classʼ status by 2030 and strategic goal of upgrading the refinery operations through the Refinery Upgrade Project (RUP), Petrojam Limited (Petrojam) has taken the decision to advance installation of the new Vacuum Distillation Unit (VDU) as a precursor to the full
Petrojam invites interested applicants to apply for the following vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Successfully manage Multi- discipline engineering capital projects from inception to completion, simultaneously implement goals, objectives and policies.
• Develop the overall Project Management Plan as well as direct and approve the development of specific Project Execution Plans
• Coordinate, manage and supervise of all aspects of the Project
• Liaise with the General Manager and CFO to support the necessary
efforts (Environmental, Technical, Financial, Construction, Commissioning,
Performance guarantee etc.).
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions.
• Maintain control of the Project by measuring performance and determining, if changes are needed
• Manage interactions between the Project and key stakeholders
• Lead the Project Management Team in the execution of the EPC and start-up activities
• Monitor the EPC Contractor to ensure timely execution in accordance
with the specifications of the EPC Contract, applicable codes and standards.
• Oversee detailed design, fabrication, receipt and delivery of equipment to site and construction of all process equipment.
• Monitor works execution at site
• Oversee commissioning and testing upon works completed
Skills & Competencies:
• Strategic Agility
• Command Skills
• Intellectually sharp, capable and agile
• Drive for Results