We are seeking an experienced, highly professional individual to join our team.
• Perform the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting Department (including but not limited to payables & disbursements, month
end close, statutory computation and filing);
• Prepare and analyze accounting records and other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
• Prepare and analyze monthly management reports;
• Develop and implement internal controls and procedures to ensure timely and accurate reporting;
• Identification and reporting of anomalies with a view to implementing appropriate internal controls and
• Assist external Auditors by providing reports and supporting documentation.
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills
• Possess sound understanding of financial reporting systems to deliver quality financial reporting;
• Strong problem solving and analytic skills with attention to detail;
• Good organizational skills