Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the incumbent is
responsible for the Cash Flow Management and Accountancy
for the organization. This includes ensuring that the organization
is in full compliance at all times with the requirements of the
Ministry of Finance and the Public Service concerning
1. Manages the daily operation of the Accounting Department based on established standards;
2. Ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded in the General Ledger;
3. Ensure the development and maintenance of an Accounting Policies & Procedures Manual for the organization and its subsidiaries;
4. Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
5. Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing
6. Manage all Accounting modules of the organization;
7. Managing the Audit process for the organization and its subsidiaries.