A medium sized financial entity in Kingston has a vacancy for an Operations Clerk.
Under the guidance of the Operations Manager, to monitor and follow through on equity trading activities. To ensure that funds invested on behalf of clients are accurate and placed in the correct instruments and accounts. To provide timely and accurate customer service.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• High levels of integrity and confidentiality
• Excellent time management skills
• Accuracy and numerical proficiency
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews repurchase contacts for accuracy
• Prepares promissory notes on clients investments
• Records sales and purchase equity contracts.
• Post cash injections to respective funds
• Reviews investment accounts data
• Prepares quarterly statements
• Liaises with external financial institutions e.g.
BOJ, MOF, CSD, brokers