MONTEGO BAY LOCATION
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Development of Inventory Control team, systems and controls across all
• Implement processes that will ensure accuracy is maintained in support of the business objectives
• Prompt analysis of variances and engagement of relevant stakeholders to clarify any potential problems
• Ensure accuracy of inventory quantities and costs
• Provide comprehensive feedback and analysis to management re: inventory levels and other KPIs
• Plan, organize and lead regular cycle count exercises and the annual year
end stock count
• Manage the inventory transfer process between locations
• Ensure all incoming products are received and managed according to company procedure.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.