The Sales Contractor is primarily responsible for seeking and generating new business and providing merchant support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Target and convert Competitor Merchants to meet company target
• Seek and generate new business from all facets of the retail industry
• Effectively communicate and sell to merchants the features and benefits of the company's products & services. Demonstrate technical competence in the
use of all POS devices; equip merchants with requisite product knowledge, operational guide and all available business tools through effective on-site training
• Conduct installation of POS devices and influence issues resolution within service standards
• Achieve established sales targets in accordance with the overall objective of the company.
• Provide quality customer insights and market feedback to guide strategic decision making.
• Manage customer receivables in accordance with company policy.
• Compile and disseminate reports in accordance with schedules established by the company
• Any other duty assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be target oriented
• Technically savvy, sufficient to facilitate quick transfer and application of technical knowledge
• Unquestionable integrity and honesty
• Bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive.
• Must be a driven professional, a proven team player with customer focus.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate professionally and effectively verbally and written.
• Proficiency in use of basic computer applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word and Excel.