Essential Job Functions Include:
• Ensure the smooth operation of all machinery and equipment by performing preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
• Responding to malfunctioning machinery equipment and accurately repairs in an efficient manner.
• Keeps an adequate inventory of parts, tools, etc. necessary to perform necessary maintenance.
• Documents daily maintenance activities, monthly checklists, inspections, etc.
• May be required to be on-call and to come in to take care of maintenance needs that arise outside of normal working hours as assigned by the supervisor/plant manager.
• Ensure the safe, sanitary and efficient operation of the manufacturing equipment which includes understanding and following procedures,
cleaning equipment, and weighing correct quantities.
• All other related duties and assignments as required by the Plant Manager.