LASCO Manufacturing Limited, a leader in the food manufacturing industry, seeks to recruit an experienced individual for the position of MAINTENANCE ENGINEER. This unique and exceptional professional, will be hands on and enjoy the rigors of the role, while being strategic and innovative as a manager and leader in the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Plant Engineer, the ideal candidate will execute the following:
• Supports the Plant Engineer in attaining benchmarks and the highest engineering standards in all plants.
• The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. Using the computerized systems to oversee routine maintenance and repairs. Ensuring equipment efficiencies, availability
and minimize downtime as established by the business.
• The Maintenance Engineer liaises with departments in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of breakdowns and implement programs to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate all facilities and equipment using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
2. Monitor and implement Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) Systems and Work Procedures.
3. Diagnose equipment failures and implement correct preventative mechanisms.
4. Manage all emergencies, unplanned breakdowns and repairs.
5. Supervise the maintenance team and provide technical support to the different internal departments.
6. Manage equipment spare parts and liaise with equipment manufacturers and suppliers negotiating the best possible outcomes for the department and the business.
7. Maintain logs and statistical records of all maintenance activities.
8. Ensure all jobs completed satisfies the established safety and quality standards.
We appreciate all applications, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.