The required skills for the positions are as follows:
• Knowledge of international Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and ISAs
• Analytical, time management and planning
• Client oriented and ability to manage client relationships
• Research and report writing skills
• Strong oral and written communicator and open-minded
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Be computer literate in Microsoft suite, peachtree etc.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.