Desired qualifications and experience:
• A Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
• The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• The ability to supervise a team of workers in achieving the objectives of the company.
• Computer literate.
• Strong personable leadership ability.
• Customer service oriented.
• A hands on approach to Management.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Well-developed decision-making, administrative and analytical skills.
• At least two years working experience in a Supervisory
capacity with one year in a retail environment.
• Flexible working hours (i.e. to be able to work late in the evenings and on weekends).
• Experience in distribution and promotions would be an asset.