• Diploma in Accounting or ACCA Level 1 from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
• A minimum of five (5) CXC/G.C.E O’ Levels including Mathematics, Accounts and English.
• Training in Computer Applications and Auditing.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Effective planning, time management and decision-making skills.
• Customer Service Oriented.
• Confidential, organized, honest, accurate, ethical and career-oriented.
• The ability to prepare reports.
• The ability to identify issues and problems and make recommendations to minimize losses to the Organization.
• Meticulous and proficient with numbers.
• The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• Experience in Audit and or Inventory Management would be an asset.