• BSc/MS degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or a related field.
• Previous experience as a Brand Manager, ideally within a similar industry.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
• Demonstrable drive and passion for marketing.
• Energetic, vibrant personality.
• Able to communicate at all levels.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (eg. PowerPoint, Excel)
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture,Web Trends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Meticulous, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Candidate must supply access to active Instagram and Facebook pages.