The HEART TRUST/NTA, a statutory organisation mandated to co-ordinate
and facilitate the training and assessment of the Jamaican workforce to
international standards, invites applications for the following position.
The Senior Director - Corporate Services is responsible for leading and
managing the Corporate Services Division to achieve its intended outcomes,
as well as deliver efficient and effective services in the areas of human
resources management and development, administration, procurement,
property & facilities and organisational development. The incumbent is
expected to create institutional systems which ensure talent management,
organisation development, sound procurement, effective property
management and optimal productivity, as well as, maintaining harmonious
industrial relations, and a safe and secure work environment.
• Spearhead the human resource planning and forecasting for the Organisation
• Contribute to the strategic direction and corporate plan of the Trust
• Develop and execute knowledge management systems for the organisation
• Monitor and evaluate organisation performance
• Provide strategic leadership for policies and procedures development
• Oversee the development, evaluation and review of business processes
and procedures standardization
NB. This is a travelling position, and as such, all applicants must possess a reliable Motor Vehicle and a valid Drivers’ Licence.