The Director, Marketing and Communications is responsible for planning,
developing and implementing all of the Organisation’s internal and external
marketing communication strategies and activities to create a positive corporate image and demand for the Trust’s programmes and services. The Incumbent will also function as the Chief Protocol Officer of the Organisation.
• Formulate plans and budgets for the marketing and communications
programme and activities; monitor progress and adherence and evaluate performance
• Direct the development, distribution and maintenance of all print and
e-media marketing of the Organisation, including its colleges, institutes and commercial enterprises
• Oversee and ensure relevant market research are conducted regularly
• Establish, execute and monitor systems and procedures necessary to facilitate the smooth flow of marketing and communications activities
• Oversee the planning and coordination of the Corporate Social Responsibility Portfolio of the Organisation
NB. This is a travelling position, and as such, all applicants must possess a reliable Motor Vehicle and a valid Drivers’ Licence.