The HEART TRUST/NTA, a statutory organisation mandated to co-ordinate
and facilitate the training and assessment of the Jamaican workforce to
international standards, invites applications for the following positions:
SENIOR DIRECTOR - ICT & DOCUMENTATION SERVICES
ICT & DOCUMENTATION SERVICES DIVISION
The Senior Director – Information and Communication Technology (ICT) &
Documentation Services is responsible for providing strategic leadership for
the technological innovation, information and knowledge management
functions and coordination in a seamless and integrated way to facilitate
foreknowledge, to enhance corporate decision making and operational efficiency. Specifically, the incumbent directs and oversees the implementation and support of information technology solutions for the Organisation. The Incumbent also provides technical oversight for business continuity as it relates to information management and related risk mitigation strategies.
• Spearhead the ICT and Documentation Service strategy for the Organisation including the Business Continuity Plan
• Prepare the ICT capital budget
• Participate in the general management of the Organisation through an active role on the Executive Board
• Manage the media and printery strategies for the organisation
• Expeditiously implement Board and Executive decisions assigned to the Division
NB. This is a travelling position, and as such, all applicants must possess a reliable Motor Vehicle and a valid Drivers’ Licence.