MUST LIVE IN MONTEGO BAY AREA FULL-TIME TO FILL THIS ROLE.
Looking for an energetic, focused and highly organised person to work for a Hospitality Services Company that specializes in Furniture, Drapery & related products and services.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
• Project Costing; creating project budgets, estimates, and quotations
• Responsibility for ensuring project accounting procedures and project data entry are maintained, including updating of all changes to project specs throughout project duration
• Monitoring of project materials inventory levels in liaison with Warehouse Manager
• Responsibility for the execution and accounting of the procurement process for project materials (sourcing, requisitions, RFQs, purchase orders, preparing payments, tracking deliveries, etc)
• Assistance with project planning
• Creating project work orders for trade workers
• Monitoring of the Accounts Receivables process for projects and ensuring all payments are collected and accounted for in a timely manner
• Creating project summaries; Profit and Loss Reporting
Candidates who do not have at least one (1) year work experience that fits the requirements
NEED NOT APPLY.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.