A Food Manufacturing Organization, with head office in the Corporate Area, is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be considered for the position of Quality Control Officer in its plant located in Westmoreland.
Major duties/responsibilities will include:
• Improve/maintain present product standards
• Monitor customers for adequate and acceptable storage standards of deliveries
• Assisting with developing a plan of action to improve product quality and increase variety
• Ensure that product formulate are developed and standardized
• Ensure that hygiene standards are adhered to and maintained