Associate will be supervised by Partners, and will have conduct of client matters from inception to resolution and will represent clients in a variety of legal proceedings including courtroom trials.
Encumbrances / Duties:
• Taking clients instructions
• Writing opinions
• Conducting research
• Drafting legal documents
• Visiting clients in custody
• Attending court dispute resolution etc.
• Broad Based competence in many areas of the law, with specialization in criminal litigation
• Knowledge of parish court circuit court and courts of appeal procedures
• Public speaking and advocacy excellent writing research and interpersonal skills
• Takes initiative, self directed and works well under pressure