• A solid academic background and qualification in Management or Business Administration with at least 10-15 years of senior management experience.
• An energetic, confident communicator at all levels, who is straight forward and consistent, with excellent conceptual, listening and relationship-building skills along with a demonstrated ability to direct change.
• A proven ability to build, manage and motivate teams within and across organizations and within a unionized environment.
• The capability to develop and foster supportive networks within and outside of the Jamaican agricultural industry.
• Knowledge of the commodities industries and training in Agriculture, Engineering or Law would be an asset.