The incumbent will be responsible for managing a maintenance company, consisting of approximately twenty team members, that effects preventative, corrective maintenance on behalf of its clients to buildings, electrical, mechanical and refrigeration systems
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Planning and overseeing all repair and installation activities and minimising downtime.
• Ensuring the viability of the entity by implementing effective preventative and corrective maintenance programmes.
• Monitoring equipment and spare parts inventory and placing orders when necessary.
• Implementing energy management programmes and controls the budget for maintenance.
• Managing relationships with contractors and service providers.
• Maintaining productivity and maintenance logs and reports on daily activities.
• Ensuring health and safety policies are complied with.
We extend our appreciation to all applicants, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.