APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
• Tertiary level education in Food Services or Institutional Management with training in Sanitation and Hygiene in the food industry.
• Advanced understanding of HACCP/Food Safety Management principles.
• A minimum of three years’ working experience in Quality Assurance/Food Safety Management.
• Well-developed reasoning abilities, analytical and leadership skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Deadline driven with excellent time management skills.
• Have a positive attitude and is willing to work on a flexible schedule.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Excellent team building skills.
The successful candidate should possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with major in Chemistry or a similar field.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ related experience.