• Must have sound knowledge of the various development application processes
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g.Word, Excel, Access)
• Work experience in the Corporations and/or other land development Ministry/Department/Agency or private sector land development company will be an asset
• At least one (1) year experience working in the Planning Department, knowledge of the development applications and use of the AMANDA System would be an asset
• Presentation skills
• Knowledge of Construction Management would be an asset.
Kindly note that only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.