NMIAAIRPORTS LIMITED (NMIAL), operator of the Norman Manley International Airport (NMIA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Airports Authority of Jamaica (AAJ), currently has employment opportunities for suitably qualified persons for the position of ICT Systems Technician. This position resides in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Department which has responsibility for the information and communications technology systems at NMIA and AAJ locations.
Scope of Responsibility
Incumbents are required to provide support & administration for all the information technology applications and systems within NMIAL & AAJ including, but not limited to:
• Install and maintain computer hardware & software, network equipment & cabling infrastructure
• Perform system backups and data protection activities
• Provide solutions to problems with computers, servers, printers & peripherals and network equipment
• Provide technical support by responding to user problems with individual computer hardware & software systems, servers and operating systems on a daily basis
• Assist in evaluating new ICT technologies and make recommendations
• The incumbents will be required to work a 40-hour work week within a (5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.) shift system, Sunday - Saturday
NMIAL thanks all applicants for their interest, however only persons shortlisted will be contacted.