• The successful candidate must have four (4) years post-residency training.
• Candidate must hold Board Certification in one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the United States of America.
• He/she should be able to provide general OBGYN services.
• The candidate must have advance laparoscopic surgical skills and training.
• Candidate must have experience in the management of high-risk pregnancies.
• He/she must be able to perform obstetrics and gynaecology sonograms.
• He/she must be able to perform office procedures including colposcopy, amniocentesis, SIS procedure.
• The right candidate should be well-trained, personable, eager to learn, and interact effectively with both patients and staff.
• The candidate should have exceptional communication skills and gracious bedside manner.