• Bachelor's degree or experience with certification in data collection/management
• Above average facility with data collection software.
• Strong problem-solving, analytic and technical writing skills.
• Passion for achieving results and ability to remain motivated through challenges.
• Exceptional organizational skills (demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, patience, effective communication skills, ability to work both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team with minimal supervision.
• Desire and ability to learn new skills, systems and processes.
• Experience creating monitoring dashboards and regularly helping team members collect and interpret data
• Experience training and/or coaching to support others to achieve their goals.
• Experience/familiarity with MOH Jamaica HIV database