Our Client: An innovative progressive manufacturing company operating in the construction industry in Jamaica with headquarters overseas.
Reporting To: The General Manager
Objective: The Industrial Sales Manager is responsible for Industrial Customers which include: Builders and Developers (General Building Contractors, Commercial Contractors and Housing Contractors) and Industrial Manufacturers which include: (block manufacturers, dry mortars and pre-cast producers).
Key Responsibility Areas:
• In collaboration with the sales team and group marketing function, develops sales targets, etc.;
• Develop relationships with sector providers island-wide to provide technical assistance with a view to improve operational efficiencies and/or respond to concerns regarding product;
• Build and maintain alliances with Associations/Building Contractors and Educational Facilities, which includes establishing relationships with Construction industry players;
• Conduct periodic training sessions (internal & external) on related products;
• Monthly review on market participation, know current state of competition and market growth; and
• Manage, supervise and develop direct reports.