• Prepares and records assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.