Reporting to the Director of Projects the Architect is a member of the senior technical team with responsibility for designing and managing buildings and infrastructure projects. The Architect will work closely with the Civil Engineer, contractors and project managers on site, ensuring that works are carried out to specific design standards guaranteeing structural integrity and that the structure is sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing.
• Detailed knowledge of project planning and analysis
• Computer literacy, including the use of project management software, database, spreadsheet and word processing applications and CAD
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal skillfully with a diverse range of people including clients, architects, other technical professionals sub contractors and members of the public
• Ability to negotiate and persuade
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong goal/result orientation
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.