KPMG in Jamaica seeks to identify dynamic and innovative E-Learning Professionals to manage and support the expanding Human Resources Digital Learning/ELearning process area. The Digital Learning/ E-Learning team will perform various tasks including, but not limited to, editorial review, updating learning content deliverables, testing digital learning content and courses, preparing and editing digital documents and asset files for virtual classroom sessions, uploading, configuring and managing digital content in our learning management system. The position will be assigned to our rapidly growing KPMG Jamaica Expanded Support Services (JESS), which provides services to a major client in the United States.
• Review content for common editorial issues, such as grammar and spelling and alignment to approved scripts/storyboards, for update and/or uploads to the learning management systems.
• Test learning content and courseware for usability and functionality on specified platforms, including the learning content management system (LCMS) and learning management system (Saba LMS).
• Test courseware across various devices, operating systems and browsers, including Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11 and iOS devices.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for virtual classroom sessions, including reviews and conversion for the virtual classroom platform and create backup screen recordings of virtual classroom.
• Troubleshoot basic issues to determine root cause and provide direction for remediation.
• Create a review log clearly documenting all functional, usability, and editorial issues and including screenshots and other evidence.
• Experience with learning management systems, virtual classroom platforms, digital content, or other learning technologies and platforms;
• High degree of comfort with digital technologies and web browsers;
• Strong eye for editorial issues with on-screen copy and layout;
• Experience with various mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads;
• User interface design experience is a plus; and
• Experience with software testing, software and content development tools, and application development is a plus.