Minimum Required Education and Experience
• First degree from a tertiary level institution preferably in Business or Finance
• Professional education and designation ACII or its equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years overall working experience with at least 5 years at the supervisory level in the Insurance Broking industry or related sector.
• Registered by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) as a Sales representative.
• Management competencies related to planning, organizing, directing and controlling
• Human resource management, change management and development skills
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong customer relationship management techniques
• Very strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Basic budget preparation skills
• Very good negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of technological environment to support business operations
• Very good knowledge of policies, regulations and guidelines related to the General Insurance Services sector.
• Good financial management techniques
• Demonstrated initiative in managing general insurance business functions.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good knowledge of technological environment to support business operations in the Insurance Broking sector.
• Good knowledge of Insurance broking software
• Compliance with organization and regulatory policies and procedures Sound technical knowledge of General Insurance including policies and practices