Qualification and Requirements
• Associate Degree/BSc. or equivalent in Human Resource, Business Administration or Organization Development.
• At least five years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions, in hotel will be an asset.
• Knowledge and experience in employment law, recruiting, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and development, and preventative labour relations.
• Excellent communication, customer service and inter-personal skills
• Excellent organizational, time management and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
• Highly competent in Microsoft Office Suite.